Come Watch Me Work At The Savvy And Chic Salon Day Out This Sunday The 7th of June!



Whoop Whoop!!! So at the upcoming Salon Day Out holding at The Oriental Hotel on Sunday the 7th of June 2015, I shall be doing a live demonstration of one of my 'signature' updo's.

There will also be an AHMAZING array of vendors in the building:
- Natural Nigerian
- Ajali
-  R and R Luxury
- Inner Beautee
- Sizzelle
- Design Essentials Nigeria
- Namaste Organics
- Olori Damage Be Gone
- African Naturalistas
- Beauty Kink
- Boon Box
- Locitude
- Ebony and Indigo
- Hairven

While I have managed to tame the product junkie beast that was very much alive in me; I'm nervously chewing my lower lip now looking at this list because I have a feeling I will see several things that will begin to whisper seductively to that PJ beast in me lollllll!


Ah well. I shall NOT be carrying my debit card with me :)

In addition to this wonderful array of vendors Dupe Talabi of Tasala HQ will also be there doing a live colour and cut demo; Patrick of Patrick's beauty zone will be creating bouncy blow dried curls and the Savvy and Chic stylists will be showing how you can shave off hours installing Faux locs using their signature technique!!

Of course the battle of the Hairlistas is another one to watch out for - if you didn't see my previous post on it, click here. There will be raffle draws, free samples, quick fire quizzes and much more!!!! While there's an access fee of N500, it entitles you to a voucher of the same amount which you can redeem at the event! You definitely don't want to be told about this so make it your goal to BE THERE!!

See you there!!!

xoxoxoxo


2 comments

  1. looking forward to the salon day out too *dancing * see u there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please what time will the event be starting?

    ReplyDelete