My Ongoing Hair Stylist Course At The L'oreal Institute!!



I'm a firm believer in self improvement - regardless of what profession, business or level you find yourself in. So when I heard that L'Oreal had partnered with Make Me Salon to bring The L'Oreal institute to Lagos, there was no way I was going to miss that opportunity!!!

With Omozo and Eva - Out of 7 ladies, 6 of us are natural lollll


It meant I would have to sacrifice A LOT  as it requires attending classes 3 days  a week (8.30 am - 1pm) Seeing as I now have 2 salons, have to continue with business development, staff training, personal appointments etc; I was understandably a little worried but I had a little pep talk with myself - better bite the bullet now, 6 months will pass quickly before you know it (yes it's a 6 month course!!) and you can use this as an opportunity to start separating yourself from the business :)





It's been hard but it's definitely been worth it! There's been so much to learn  - particularly in the Coloring (Advanced and Corrective inclusive) classes. It's been over a month and we're STILL on color! Color is NO joke!
See concentration!!

L'Oreal international educator Alex, taking the class on color

Next on the menu is cutting and I can't wait for that too - everything just seems to be coming nicely together in my quest to be the best I can be!!!
Our Instructor - Mrs Bukola Igbokwe

Somebody was very happy with her color results lollll

Our discussions can get pretty intense sometimes 

I'm also making some new friends and enriching friendships that already existed - Omozo of O'Naturals is in my class and we sit next to each other - sharing laughs, information and sometimes just being mischievous!

Omozo trying to explain something to me


It's been 3 months already and as I had said to myself earlier - the time is literally just speeding by and before you know it, it will be August and we'll be done!!


11 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find out the cost of FUE Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Hair transplant cost in Dubai is 4$ US Dollar or 15 AED Per Draft according to.
    Fue Hair Cost In Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you invested the time, money and energy to grow your skills. It's something we should all do consistently, no matter how 'big' we get. Thanks for your weekly emails! The quality of the information that you put in the mails is amazing, I love that you take the time to share such helpful information with your clients and followers on your mailing list. I always look forward to your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Nice Information It's Very Helpful Thanks for sharing such an informative post
    Looking to get the "https://www.riverdayspa.com/spa-massage-vellore/Best Body massage center in Vellore? Riverdayspa™ is the Best Body massage center in Vellore. For More Details Visit us

    ReplyDelete