3 Day Natural Hair Training Coming Up From The 25th - 27th April!!



Hi Dolls!

It's been a minute!!! So much happening, so much going on, so thankful!!! So KL's Natural Beauty Bar will be having it's first training session next week from the 25th to the 27th of April!!! This has been a dream of mine and I just needed to bite the bullet and go for it!

So, it will be 3 days where I will be teaching about the Science of Hair, how to manage and maintain Natural Hair textures and also how to style Natural hair into fabulous, eye catching styles!!

Venue is 66 Bode Thomas Street, Suru Lere and time is 9am to 4pm daily. Cost is 15,000 for one day or 30,000 for all 3 days.



Design Essentials have been so kind as to support this venture and each participant will also be leaving with a Design Essentials goody bag!!

Please spread the word - hairstylists and Naturalistas are welcome.

I shall be bringing pictures of all I've been up to recently - stay tuned!!


2 comments

  1. This is brilliant! Thank you for sharing!I really need it to stop my hair fall. FUE Hair Transplant in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing helpful information.I have been looking for Hair transplant in chandigarh at affordable cost.

    ReplyDelete