Some Fabulous Natural Hair Styles To Get You Going!

This month has been such that sometimes I'm not sure if I'm going or coming lol!! I thought I'd bring a little peek into what I've been up to in recent times... but before that, a quick update about my hair:

So, this year I've been doing a lot of wig wearing - it's enabled me take better care of my hair as I'm now able to cleanse and deep condition weekly and moisturize more effectively.



I've also started doing more ayurvedic treatments (yay!!) as I'd really missed the extra pampering and nurturing my hair gets from them. My hair is definitely thicker, and my curls are popping even better!!

Look at those gorgeous waves!!! 


So I'm definitely feeling this wigs as a protective styling option - As long as the wigs are short and off my face and neck that is!! The heat in this Lagos has not been fun at all.

I love this wig!!
This wig has been my go to for a while now - it's a crochet wig made for me by Esther Tom of Game of Fro's. It was WAY bigger when she first sent it and I chopped it down to size lolll. I can't abeg.

Anyway so unto some of the styles we've been whipping up recently:

Flat Twist and Rolls - Yum!!

Feed - In Braids. Made to look natural without the 'Ghana Weave' look.

One of my brides from April - shall be doing a post on all of them soon!

The Maid of honour for another bridal party.


Maid of honor for yet another bridal party - she wore a braid wig and I had to do a quick style as they were running out of time.

Back view of the flat twists and rolls.

Another bride from April


Bride and her bridal party!

I just had to come and speak to you guys! It's been too long. E ma binu! I will be back again with more eye catching stuff!!

13 comments

  1. Hi Kemi, please how do you achieve the waves? The second pic. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronke! All I did after I'd rinsed off my deep conditioner was apply my leave in and oils, braid my hair down, added a bit of castor oil to my edges and tied with a scarf.

      Delete
  2. Nice one with wig. Got mine too from Esther Tom, though I'm yet to trim it. Great work. Please keep the articles coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mfon! Yes, the wig is Nice! Big ups to Esther!

      Delete
  3. Nice one with wig. Got mine too from Esther Tom, though I'm yet to trim it. Great work. Please keep the articles coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wig, Kemi! The hair styles are really lovely. Seriously, I need to come to your salon for flat twists. Been putting it off for so long. The braid wig is divine. Did she give the details? Can you hook me up as I am so in love with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! She didn't give oh but there are so many options now in terms of braid wig - I'm sure if you check instagram you'll see quite a number. Looking forward to doing your hair at the salon! Let me know when you can come in

      Delete
  6. Wow very nice post i really like this post and its information is really best and good guide for hair fashion. If you want any hair related products to contact with Lori's Wigsite. This company is provide best hair products with comfortable prices.

    Buy Human Hair Wigs
    Natural Hair Wigs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this wonderful article on hair styling.Its really a great way of sharing your experience. Your post seems really good. Keep in touch with us at International Styling Beauty Salon in Hyderabad | Best Hair care services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete