What Will Kemi Come Up With This Year! And other great segments at NHCG Salon Day Out 2016.




Lol!! So that's the caption Dabs of Najia Hair Can Grow is using for my segment of the styling series at the upcoming Salon Day Out; holding on the 5th of June 2016. Last year, I recreated this KL's Signature Updo on my 'muse' :) Eneni.


This year, Dabs is going for a twist in Battle of the Hairlista Series and will have a section called RECREATE - I will be creating a style on stage and the Hairlistas who will be in designated 'battle teams' will then have to recreate what I have just done and the winning team is going to be walking away with mouth watering prizes yo! Mane Choice Africa will be donating goody bags worth over N100,000 - yes you read right. N100,000!!!! There will also be goody bags from Savvy and Chic!

So if you think you have what it takes, I suggest you send an email to daboju@yahoo.com with the title 'I want to battle'. You don't want to miss this!




There's going to be a presentation by Natural Nigerian titled 'The Nigerian Hairlista's Evolution - Using Nigerian Products To Grow Your Hair And The Naira'

I'm personally excited about this as we all know the gymnastics the exchange rate has been doing in recent times and it's definitely given everyone food for thought in terms of switching up the products we use etc.

There will be a Hair Journey Series and 4 panelists will be sharing their Hair journeys so far. These lovely ladies are:

 * Ade of The Locitude


 * Uzo of Don't Touch The Hair


 * Ekene of The Kink And I


 * Tosin of Naija Naturals



There will also be a WIG RUNWAY SHOW! Yes. A runway show aimed at showcasing amazing wigs - you then get to select based on a more realistic expectation of what the wig will look like (as opposed to looking at it on a mannequin) and of course there will be great discounts from the wig companies!


The venue is The Red Carpet Hall, Oniru, V.I; Date is 5th of June 2016 and gate fee is N1,000. Save the date ladies and I look forward to seeing you there!!

3 comments

  1. I recently got a successful PRP Therapy in Chandigarh and my self confidence is higher than it has ever been! It's such a relief to finally find something that works.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi! Nice blog .You have done a great job. Keep on working. hair salon plantation

    ReplyDelete