'Dream, Hustle, Achieve' - My Diamond TV feature!!!!




I was so stoked yesterday when a friend tagged me on Diamond TV App's post  yesterday showing that I'd been featured on their Dream Hustle Achieve Series which showcases female entrepreneurs. (To go to their site, click here )

They had actually approached me in June or July last year and shot this then; so I had practically forgotten about this until I saw it on their instagram page and went and watched the video. Another amazing thing is that the friend who tagged me on instagram is the same friend I speak about in the video who helped me create KL's Naturals!!



I'm amazed there are only 7 minutes of this considering I spoke with them for like 4 hours lollll.

Anyway, follow your dreams, work hard and keep the Faith.

God is still in the business of miracles - I'm a living, walking, example.



P.S Yes that's a steamer in my dining area lollllllllllllllllllll. Hey! A girl has to get her hair moisturized at home too you know! :)

2 comments

  1. Just listened to this video. It is indeed inspirational! Well done girl. I just happen to be starting my side business too, so this was a good time for me to hear your words. :)

    ReplyDelete