KLS Lekki Branch is Now Open!!





Praise God!!!

Goodness me! It's been such a whirlwind of activity in the last month! We had originally planned to open late December but trust artisans in Nigeria - that was not to be!!! "We will finish today", "no it's tomorrow", "no the wood is not ready", "the sand was not received". Honestly, exasperation doesn't even begin to explain how I felt (and still feel actually) with these workers!


Anyway, we have been able to overcome most of the delays and opened up shop! We're at Flat 1, 11A, Kayode Otitoju Street, Lekki Phase 1. On Admiralty way, turn at Tantalizers unto Admiralty Road and take the 2nd right. That's it!! We're on the ground floor in the building adjacent to Edgewood College (right under Just Gerry's)


I decided that we'll start now and overcome our teething problems before the place gets really busy and thank God we've been good!




We are planning our formal launch for the 28th of January - 2 Saturdays from now and we will also be launching our Beard Line on that day!!!!



I'm so excited, so grateful and so blessed!! Thank you so much to everyone who has been a part of this awesome journey so far - we look forward to journeying even further with you!




We have a lot of goodies planned for the launch date and hope you can make it then. Please keep a look out for details as I shall be posting as time goes on. May this New Year be a year of amazing blessings, renewed hope, focused growth and deliberate and positive action!

6 comments

  1. Yaaaaaayyy! All praises to God indeed. Congratulations on this milestone. May God continually crown your efforts with success. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled on your blog yesterday because I was considering getting a silk press. If I had seen this post earlier I would have surely come, now that you are closer to me. I will have to wait till I take my weave out again. Nice blog xx

    www.adabeauty.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you open.What number do l cal?

    ReplyDelete